The mirth of buying something good that too at a low price is incomparable. Many buyers have the tendency to shop around for the sake of getting the product which can give them the best value for their hard-earned money.
And when it’s a car-related product then getting a little conscious about quality and price is quite obvious as you have already spent a lavish amount on your car. Keeping your car up-to-date all the time is backbreaking. Your car comprises of thousands of components and every now and then one or the other part needs repair or replacement due to wear and tear. The car component, which tolerates the most for you is-tyre.
Well, its true that we cannot keep our tyres from confronting day-to-day challenges, after all, it’s their job. Fluctuating speed, pressure ups and downs, differing terrains (wet, dry, snowy, icy, rocky, muddy, gravel, and sandy surfaces), ever-changing weather conditions, rash cornering, and small pesky objects (debris, gravel, and more) is a routine, which cannot be avoided.
However, to counter all these challenges, we can buy a quality tyre that can outperform even in extremely adverse conditions and it’s not necessary to pay a huge amount for an all-rounder tyre. But how? Get some idea about the prices from the following list of few always-in-demand tyres Oxford motorists can own at very reasonable prices:
1. Continental: Tyre Markings: 205/55 R16 91T, Tyre Model: WinterContact TS 860, Season: Winter, Price: 66.60 ₤ onwards // Tyre Markings: 195/65 R15 91T, Tyre Model: WinterContact TS 860, Season: Winter, Price: 47.90 ₤ onwards
2. Pirelli: Tyre Markings: 225/45 R18 95V, Tyre Model: Cinturato P7 All Season Plus, Season: All season, Price: 164.09 ₤ onwards // Tyre Markings: 215/60 R16 95H, Tyre Model: Winter SottoZero 3, Season: Winter, Price: 89.20 ₤ onwards
3. Michelin: Tyre Markings: 175/70 R13 82T, Tyre Model: Alpin, Winter, Price: 48.30 ₤ onwards // Tyre Markings: 205/55 R16 91H, Tyre Model: Alpin 6, Season: Winter, Price: 70.20 ₤ onwards
4. Goodyear: Tyre Markings: 245/45 R19 98V, Tyre Model: Eagle RS-A2, Season: All season, Price: 118.90 ₤ onwards
5. Dunlop: Tyre Markings: 245/45 R19 98V, Tyre Model: Eagle RS-A2, Season: All season, Price: 118.90 ₤ onwards // Tyre Markings: 245/60 R16 108H, Tyre Model: SP Sport, 2000, Season: Summer, Price: 57.80 ₤ onwards
6. Hilo: Tyre Markings: 205/65 R15 94H, Tyre Model: Genesys XP1, Season: Summer, Price: 36.80 ₤ onwards
7. Uniroyal: Tyre Markings: 205/55 R16 91H, Tyre Model: MS Plus 77, Season: Winter, Price: 59.70 ₤ onwards
8. Federal: Tyre Markings: 205/60 R13 87H, Tyre Model: SS-657+, Season: All-Season, Price: 52.89 ₤ onwards
9. Trelleborg: Tyre Markings: 380/85 R24 131A8, Tyre Model: TM600, Purpose: Farm, Price: 752.50 ₤ onwards
A gentle reminder – best price doesn’t mean cheap price because you are not buying just a product but a ‘bundle of utilities or benefits’. When you pay less for more benefits then the term ‘value for money’ comes into the picture. The prices may vary from retailer to retailer, no doubt. But Phillips Tyres guarantees that the prices you will be quoted here would be the cheapest one without any compromises on any other factors.
Besides the tyres mentioned above, Bridgestone, Roadstone, Maxxis, Nexen, Firestone, and Blackstone are some other popular brands that can well satisfy you price-wise, if bought from Phillips Tyres. There are many ways that can save you more, and one of them is opting for ‘all season tyres’ so you don’t need to buy an extra set of tyres for different weathers. Offering reasonable price along with outstanding services is the USP of Phillips Tyres, and we invite you to our store to experience the same.